Asian Americans are the fastest growing minority group in the U.S. and Resonate is here with exclusive intelligence on this increasingly impactful and often overlooked voter base.
When compared to the average registered voter, Asian American voters are:
- 44% more likely to believe climate change is a top concern and 37% more likely to believe environmental threats are the biggest threats to the long term interests of the United States.
- 37% less likely to support a candidate based on their defense/military platform and 24% less likely to back a candidate based on their homeland security platform.
- 21% less likely to support a candidate based on their deficit reduction / balanced budget platform (Medicaid, Social Security, welfare, etc.)
- 31% more likely to support a candidate based on their education policy platform
- 52% more likely to trust elected representatives to negotiate agreements in people’s best interest rather than their own.
63% of Asian American registered voters spend 20-40 hours+ online a week
Click here to learn more about how Resonate can help you understand audiences like these all the way down to the local levels and precision target them using the most effective voter persuasion and GOTV strategy.