Despite the tape, the allegations, the “locker room talk” …there are millions of women who intend to vote for Donald Trump in 12 days.
It’s voters like these that only Resonate can understand on a fundamentally deeper, personal level and can activate on those insights to win votes for down-ballot races and initiatives nationwide.
Resonate data shows there are 23.2 million online female adults intending to vote for Trump
When compared to the average voter they are:
- 67% more likely to vote for a candidate based on their immigration policy platform
- 20% less likely to vote for a candidate based on their stances on social issues (abortion, gay marriage, etc.)
- 49% more likely to vote for a candidate based on their defense/military plan and 50% more likely to consider homeland security a top issues when considering a candidate
Additional voter intelligence:
- 38% live in a household where the annual income is $50-$100k
- 53% are driven by their faith and devotion to God
- 64% are 45-65+ years old