The data to connect with ESG-focused consumers
Engage consumers by aligning to their values
In a market where brand and consumer values frequently intersect, identifying, understanding, and engaging the socially responsible consumer is critical. Resonate has proprietary ESG data that covers the many ESG attributes across industries, that describe the specific environmental, social and governance topics consumers care about in all facets of their lives. From socially responsible investors to green apparel shoppers, this rich data set can be used for research, modeling and predictive analytics as well as marketing, advertising and creative.
Understand and target ESG conscious consumers
Overarching corporate responsibility data
Data on corporate actions that a consumer’s likelihood to shop with or work for a company such as:
• Avoids water and air pollution and deforestation
• Is transparent
• Does not evade corporate taxes
• Encourages diversity and inclusion
Data on consumers personal behaviors & beliefs related to environmental concerns, their level of “green engagement” and actions that positively impact the environment including:
• Buy green products
• Donate money to green causes
• Buy carbon credits
• Contact politicians about eco issues
• Criticize non-green companies
Data on consumers behavior in support of or against companies who stand for or against social issues such as:
• Companies with operations in Russia
• Pro-Ukraine companies
• Pro-choice or pro-life companies
• Pro-BLM companies
ESG marketing resources
Power a More Personalized World with AI-Driven 1P Data
Resonate’s first-party data enrichment reveals 14,000+ attributes on your customers.Download
[Guide] AI-Based Segmentation
Learn the different types of segmentation and how to get real, measurable results.Download
Related blog posts
- How to Connect with Today’s Increasingly Influential ESG Investors
- Picking the Right Provider: Is Your Consumer Intelligence Solution Growth Focused?
- State of the Consumer: How Do the Personal Values of the Overextended, Influenced, and Activists Differ?
- National Data Privacy Day: What Does Google’s Topics Proposal Mean?
Ready to learn more?
AI-powered data provides a powerful understanding of your customers that improves marketing performance throughout the lifecycle. Connect with us to learn more.