Better customer experiences equal higher revenue growth.
As this reality has set in, companies are looking to their marketing and customer insights leaders to step-up and guide their teams in driving customer-obsessed strategies. And while the majority of marketing leaders may think they already are, the reality is most still prioritize internal rubrics over solving actual customer problems.
In our latest on-demand webinar, Marketing Leaders’ Customer Strategies are Failing guest speakers Shar VanBoskirk, VP Principal Analyst at Forrester Research and Andy Hunn, Co-Founder and COO at Resonate, tackle how to transform your marketing team into creators of post-digital brand experiences and leaders of enterprise-wide customer obsession.
You will learn:
- Why customer strategies today are failing
- How to rethink the purpose of marketing in 2018 and beyond to create a more human representation of your organization
- How to move beyond basic demographics and put rich consumer insights at the center of ALL your business strategies
- Examples of companies who have successfully made the switch to become “insights driven” organizations
- Five steps you can take to lead the transformation throughout your organization