Undecided voters can decide elections. If your campaign’s in a close race down the stretch, you understand the importance of putting dollars behind identifying and targeting known swing voters well before they head into the voting booth. With just three weeks remaining until Election Day, engaging this critical segment with a message worthy of their vote needs to be a part of any savvy campaign strategy.
At Resonate, we put our dynamic artificial-intelligence driven models to work to find and target swing voters – from the national to local level – with surgical precision. With just a few clicks in our voter insights platform, we’re ready to analyze swing voters across thousands of the most relevant political persuasion insights and target them wherever they are online. This is how winning is done.
Let’s take a quick look at what’s driving the 2018 midterm swing voter on the national scale and in a couple of key 2018 election battlegrounds.
National Swing Voters – Likely to Vote in 2018 Midterm
Audience size: 16M
Compared to the average registered U.S. voter, national swing voters are:
- 22% more likely to be passionate about local issues
- 48% more likely to be 65 years or older
- 47% more likely to lean fiscally conservative
Bonus insight: at least 50% of this audience will vote in the midterms primarily because they feel it is their civic duty. 12% will vote because of state-level concerns.
Pennsylvania Swing Voters – Likely to Vote in 2018 Midterm
Audience size: 743K
Compared to the average registered Pennsylvania voter, Pennsylvania swing voters are:
- 38% more likely to be motivated by maintaining traditions
- 97% more likely to want President Trump to identify and address foreign trade abuses
- 57% more likely to believe water conservation is a top societal concern
Bonus insight: 50% of this audience voted for Donald Trump in 2016.
Wisconsin Swing Voters – Likely to Vote in 2018 Midterm
Audience size: 387K
Compared to the average Wisconsin voter, Wisconsin swing voters are:
- 75% more likely to believe improving infrastructure and transportation is a top priority
- 33% more likely to be accepting of those who are different
- 60% more likely to support enacting congressional term limits
Bonus insight: 25% of this audience voted for a candidate besides Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton in 2016.
If your campaign needs to engage and win swing voters in the final 3 weeks, contact Resonate’s Campaign Hotline today to get started immediately. Don’t leave the swing vote to chance, start engaging and winning now!