The Data You Need to Navigate What's Next
Insights from the Largest National Consumer Study on the Impact of COVID-19, Civic Rest & Other Emerging Issues
The world is changing at a rapid clip and so is your audience. Breaking news stories flood their phones and televisions with the latest on the surge in coronavirus cases and the increased civil unrest as people across the nation join the fight against systemic racism. These headlines have real-life implications for your audience and their identity as a consumer, a voter, a customer and a citizen. If you want to stay relevant and engaged, you need to understand the Human Element at the core of your audience. You need the freshest, most accurate data & insights about the who, what, where, when and why that is driving them as they navigate an ever-changing new normal.
Resonate Has COVID-19 Research Available for Immediate Insights & Activation
COVID-19 Study in Resonate Ignite Platform
Your first party data becomes even more powerful when combined with new consumer audiences developed with COVID-19 data and insights for use in research, analysis and brand activation. Deepen your understanding of how your customers and prospects are reacting to this crisis to drive decision-making that gives you an edge during uncertain times.
Understand How Your Customers & Prospects Feel About COVID-19
Easily onboard your first-party data from your CRM, website and more to learn how your specific customers and prospects are reacting during this crisis. Empower your team with better decision-making to drive better engagement.
COVID-19 Connected Contextual Studies
By capturing 10 billion events nightly and leveraging NLP to analyze the content, we are able to distill relevant data on audiences consuming COVID-19 content and connect it to thousands of additional attributes for analysis and activation. There are more than 40, cross-industry Contextual Studies ready in the platform today including: caring for elderly parents, children’s mental health during social distancing, coronavirus and travel plans, safe investments during risky times, financial anxiety around unpaid leave, hygiene and COVID-19 and many, many more
5 in 5 Video Series: Your Quick Guide to Consumers & COVID-19
How brands and agencies can utilize consumer intelligence to communicate with customers and prospects during a crisis.
Major takeaways to know about understanding consumer sentiment during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
How media companies navigate these uncertain times and leverage the increase in traffic for future opportunities.
Why outdated research from other companies can’t keep up with the real-time, continuously updated, AI-driven research that Resonate provides.
COVID-19 has brought unprecedented uncertainty, and many U.S. voters have reevaluated what matters. What does a possible shift in values mean for the American electorate?
A sales engineer is sharing the process that’s enabled Resonate to bring real-time data to our customers.
5 Ways to Pivot Your Content Marketing During COVID-19 and Beyond
5 Ways to Leverage Your Activation Data to Crush Campaign Goals
5 Key Insights on Consumers and COVID-19
5 Ways to Stay Customer Obsessed During COVID-19
From market sizing to activation, the options are endless when it comes to the Ignite Platform
5 Key Findings From Our Newly Released Annual Report
5 Ways to Keep Your Company Together While Working Apart
5 Ways Brands Can Connect with Consumers Now
5 Key Takeaways From Our Latest COVID-19 and Emerging Trends Report
COVID-19 Insight Resources
Moving the Needle: Using Fresh Data to Bolster Vaccine PSAs
Where do Americans stand on vaccines? What could persuade the vaccine-resistant? Resonate’s real-time, granular data has the answers.Download Now
Evolving Consumer Sentiment During the Pandemic
Ready to focus on stronger, more meaningful human connections to inform marketing, CX, product development, and more?Download Now
Target Undecided Voters During These Critical Final Weeks
Your goal in these final weeks is to get out the vote by delivering the exact right message to the right audience at the right time.Download Now
Tracking the Pulse of Today’s Consumer
We’ve witnessed a consumer sentiment roller coaster over the past 7 months, but the latest September data revealed cautious optimism.Download Now
Wave 7: Tracking the Pulse of Today’s Consumer
Resonate’s latest data, Tracking the Pulse of Today’s Consumer, gets into the real-time values, motivations, behaviors and drivers impacting consumer decisions across verticals as a result of both the coronavirus pandemic and current events.Download Now
[Report] Now Available: Wave 6 Data on Consumers and COVID-19
Download our latest report on the consumer insights you need now.Download Now
[Report] Tracking Sentiment During Recent Events
Research on Black Lives Matter, Social Justice, Consumer Activism & FacebookDownload Now
Six Months Later: How is Coronavirus Affecting Black and Hispanic Americans?
We’ve heard on the news night after night that the coronavirus pandemic has unequally affected communities of color. But, what do the numbers tell us?Download Now
How Can Your Auto Insurance Company Connect with Policyholders Right Now
Learn about marketing to and connecting with policyholders as the new normal unfolds.Download Now
[Webinar] Impact on Personal Finance
Consumers are feeling the effects of the coronavirus pandemic from their wallets to their retirement accounts. What now?Watch Now
[Webinar] Consumers in Crisis
Actionable moves you can make to retain, attract and engage consumers and how A.I. driven research is key to navigating an evolving marketplace.Watch Now
[Video] 5 in 5: Consumers & COVID-19
Tune in to conversations about data intelligence and insights you can use NOW to navigate consumer turbulence.Learn More
[Webinar] Play Ball! The Future of Sports Fandom in a New Normal
An interactive round table discussion on the significance of the latest data, as well as stories from those who are navigating the “new normal” of American sport consumption as it unfolds.View Now
[Webinar] Overcoming Consumer Fear
COVID-19 has stoked anxiety and fear in consumers across economic and demographic divisions, disrupting the way we approach marketing.Watch Now
[Executive Brief] The Economic Impact of Covid-19
We looked at the analysis of four groups of consumers to gain insight on how banks and lenders can connect with customers and prospects during this critical time.Download Now
[Executive Brief] Retail Landscape is Evolving Rapidly
Download our report on retail during the pandemic to learn more about the values and motivations driving these consumers.Download Now
[Webinar] Tracking Data on Where U.S. Consumers Stand Today
Hear from Resonate's Chief Marketing Officer Ericka Podesta McCoy for a deep dive into this insight-packed and first of its kind report.View Now
[Webinar] What Media Companies Need to Know About Engaging Consumers
Resonate discusses rapidly emerging consumer trends in media consumption, travel, dining, digital engagement and more.View Now
[Webinar] Realizing the New Normal
Watch for an AI-driven look into the data behind the future of COVID-19 recovery and what we know about the emerging “new normal.”View Now
[Webinar] Impact of COVID-19 on the American Psyche
What can companies do to ensure proper messaging and positioning while the American psyche is in a state of uncertainty?View Now
[Webinar] Arm Your New Business Engine
Resonate revealed the breaking consumer trends that must be on your agency’s radarView Now
[Report] From Rushed to Resistant
Consumer sentiment is evolving rapidly. You need to know where your customer’s head is now.Download Now
[Report] Understand the Impact of Crisis on Consumer Values
Resonate Senior Fellow Tom Lacki dove into the data to uncover the trends in values that tell a community-based story during the pandemic.Download Now
[Report] The Current State of Bank Account Holders
It’s never been more important to connect on a deeper level with your account holders.Download Now
[Report] Understand Your CPG Customers
Learn how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted CPG marketing in 2020.Download Now
Related Blog Posts
- Featured in Total Retail: Real-Time Data Will Make or Break Brick-and-Mortar Businesses
- Gather ‘Round the Big Screen for Thanksgiving Football 2020
- Thanksgiving 2020: Who’s Doing the Dishes?
- Jingle Shelves: How Can CPG Holiday Brands Connect with Consumers this Holiday Season?
- 2020 Holiday Travel: This Isn’t What We Meant When We Said Home for the Holidays
- What I Learned From Talking to Casual Dining Leaders
- Holiday Spirits in the “No Normal”: Anticipating Holiday Alcohol Sales 2020
- Just Released: Target Undecided Voters During These Critical Final Weeks
- Socially Distant Santa? Here’s Your Holiday Shopping 2020 Preview
- Dstillery and Resonate Launch COVID-19 Perception Audience Segments, Updated Daily for Timely Marketing Decisions
- Marketing to Auto Policyholders in a New Normal
- Tracking the Pulse of Today’s Consumer Across Verticals
- Readiness, Retail and the Return to Back-to-School During a Pandemic
- Why Digital is Critical in a Vote by Mail Election
- 20% of U.S. Consumers Say They Still Won’t Be Willing to Travel in a Post-Coronavirus World
- 27% of Consumers Say Their Likelihood of Shopping Online Will Increase Over the Next 3 Months
- Brand Spotlight: Major League Soccer and BLM
- The Return of Sports – How Are Sports Fans Watching Their Teams During COVID-19?
- Netflix and Quarantine: How Have Streaming Services Fared During the Pandemic?
- The Current State of Bank Account Holders
- With Cases Surging, How Are Consumers in Hot Spots Responding?
- Shopping During COVID: 62% Are Ready to Browse In-Store
- Summer Travel During the Pandemic: 48% of Consumers Are Now Ready to Hit the Road
- COVID-19 Demands Political Campaigns to Evolve the “Ground Game”
- Full-Time Working Parents Are 72% More Likely to Have Increased At-Home Alcohol Consumption
- Robo-Advisors v. Professional Advisors: Who Should You Turn To In Crisis?
- From Rushed to Resistant, Are Your Customers Ready to Reopen?
- How Are Diverse Voters Responding to the Coronavirus Crisis?
- Safety First: Winning the Quiet Swing Voter
- Featured in Campaigns & Elections: COVID-19 Impacting Voter Values
- Salty Snacks and Cheap Wine: CPG Marketing During a Crisis
- 40% of Consumers Decreasing Their Retirement Investment Right Now Plan to Switch Firms in the Next Three Months
- These U.S. Consumers Still Plan on Taking Their Summer Vacation Despite COVID-19 Resurgence Concerns
- Who Are the Diverse Americans Engaged with Coronavirus Content?
- What do Americans Think of the Media’s Coverage of COVID-19?
- These Consumers Refuse to Eat Out or Shop in Stores Despite Phased Re-Opening. Who Are They?
- Staring at Four Walls…Who’s Getting the Itch to Redecorate during Coronavirus?
- Tailored Messaging in Advertising Will Spell Success During Coronavirus
- With Homes Turned Into Fitness Studios, Gyms Look to (Free) Online Classes
- Five Brands That Are Bridging Human-to-Human Connection During Coronavirus
- How Have Consumer Grocery Shopping Habits Changed in the Face of COVID-19?
- Aging Parents, COVID-19 and How Your Brand Can Offer Empathetic Marketing to Caregivers
- A Sales Engineer Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Coronavirus Consumer Research
- The World of Podcasting: How Are Media Companies Navigating This New Normal?
- Warm Spring Days are Here. We’re at Home. What Does This Mean for the Outdoor Living and Home Improvement Forecast?
- Some Consumers Are Increasing Their Retirement Investment Right Now. Who Are They?
- Looking Ahead: You Had a Trip Planned to See Your Team’s Big Game. Now What?
- Has an Interest in Loans and Refinancing Been Affected by the COVID-19 Crisis?
- How to Connect with Parents Juggling Children During Quarantine
- Some Consumers Are Still Making Major Purchases During COVID-19. Are You Reaching Them?
- Brands That Show Their Human Side Will Thrive During Turbulent Times
- Media Companies Pivot to Increase New Subscriptions Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty
- What You Need to Know About U.S. Consumers Who Are Cancelling Travel Amid COVID-19
Get the latest on consumer intelligence, data insights and the COVID-19 crisis. Plus, learn how Resonate’s deep insights could empower your brand or agency to stay connected to consumers through uncertain times.