What You Need to Know About Consumers & COVID-19
Access Insights from the Largest National Consumer Study on the Impact of COVID-19 and Connect New Data Directly Into Your Ecosystem
The consumer landscape is evolving rapidly in the face of the COVID-19 crisis. You need to understand and adjust your engagement strategy accordingly. To do so, you need more than another report on COVID-19. You need the most comprehensive study of consumer reaction to COVID-19 scaled to the entire U.S. adult population and integrated into your marketing ecosystem for direct action.
Resonate Has COVID-19 Research Available for Immediate Insights & Activation
COVID-19 Study in Resonate Ignite Platform
Your first party data becomes even more powerful when combined with new consumer audiences developed with COVID-19 data and insights for use in research, analysis and brand activation. Deepen your understanding of how your customers and prospects are reacting to this crisis to drive decision-making that gives you an edge during uncertain times.
Understand How Your Customers & Prospects Feel About COVID-19
Easily onboard your first-party data from your CRM, website and more to learn how your specific customers and prospects are reacting during this crisis. Empower your team with better decision-making to drive better engagement.
COVID-19 Connected Contextual Studies
By capturing 10 billion events nightly and leveraging NLP to analyze the content, we are able to distill relevant data on audiences consuming COVID-19 content and connect it to thousands of additional attributes for analysis and activation. There are more than 40, cross-industry Contextual Studies ready in the platform today including: caring for elderly parents, children’s mental health during social distancing, coronavirus and travel plans, safe investments during risky times, financial anxiety around unpaid leave, hygiene and COVID-19 and many, many more
5 in 5 Video Series: Your Quick Guide to Consumers & COVID-19
How brands and agencies can utilize consumer intelligence to communicate with customers and prospects during a crisis.
Major takeaways to know about understanding consumer sentiment during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
How media companies navigate these uncertain times and leverage the increase in traffic for future opportunities.
Why outdated research from other companies can’t keep up with the real-time, continuously updated, AI-driven research that Resonate provides.
COVID-19 has brought unprecedented uncertainty, and many U.S. voters have reevaluated what matters. What does a possible shift in values mean for the American electorate?
A sales engineer is sharing the process that’s enabled Resonate to bring real-time data to our customers.
5 Ways to Pivot Your Content Marketing During COVID-19 and Beyond
5 Ways to Leverage Your Activation Data to Crush Campaign Goals
5 Key Insights on Consumers and COVID-19
5 Ways to Stay Customer Obsessed During COVID-19
COVID-19 Insight Resources
[Webinar] Reopening America: Where U.S. Consumers Stand Today
A look at the third wave of our report revealing American’s readiness to move forward within the ‘new normal’.Register Now
[Report] Now Available: Wave 3 Data on Consumers and COVID-19
Access the freshest wave of data on the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on consumers. Plus, compare trending insights from the last 3 months.Download Now
[Webinar] Impact on Personal Finance
Consumers are feeling the effects of the coronavirus pandemic from their wallets to their retirement accounts. What now?Watch Now
[Webinar] Consumers in Crisis
Actionable moves you can make to retain, attract and engage consumers and how A.I. driven research is key to navigating an evolving marketplace.Watch Now
[Video] 5 in 5: Consumers & COVID-19
Tune in to conversations about data intelligence and insights you can use NOW to navigate consumer turbulence.Learn More
[Webinar] Overcoming Consumer Fear
COVID-19 has stoked anxiety and fear in consumers across economic and demographic divisions, disrupting the way we approach marketing.Watch Now
[Executive Brief] The Economic Impact of Covid-19
We looked at the analysis of four groups of consumers to gain insight on how banks and lenders can connect with customers and prospects during this critical time.Download Now
Related Blog Posts
- These U.S. Consumers Still Plan on Taking Their Summer Vacation Despite COVID-19 Resurgence Concerns
- Who Are the Diverse Americans Engaged with Coronavirus Content?
- What do Americans Think of the Media’s Coverage of COVID-19?
- These Consumers Refuse to Eat Out or Shop in Stores Despite Phased Re-Opening. Who Are They?
- Staring at Four Walls…Who’s Getting the Itch to Redecorate during Coronavirus?
- Tailored Messaging in Advertising Will Spell Success During Coronavirus
- With Homes Turned Into Fitness Studios, Gyms Look to (Free) Online Classes
- Five Brands That Are Bridging Human-to-Human Connection During Coronavirus
- How Have Consumer Grocery Shopping Habits Changed in the Face of COVID-19?
- Aging Parents, COVID-19 and How Your Brand Can Offer Empathetic Marketing to Caregivers
- A Sales Engineer Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Coronavirus Consumer Research
- The World of Podcasting: How Are Media Companies Navigating This New Normal?
- Warm Spring Days are Here. We’re at Home. What Does This Mean for the Outdoor Living and Home Improvement Forecast?
- Some Consumers Are Increasing Their Retirement Investment Right Now. Who Are They?
- Looking Ahead: You Had a Trip Planned to See Your Team’s Big Game. Now What?
- Has an Interest in Loans and Refinancing Been Affected by the COVID-19 Crisis?
- How to Connect with Parents Juggling Children During Quarantine
- Some Consumers Are Still Making Major Purchases During COVID-19. Are You Reaching Them?
- Brands That Show Their Human Side Will Thrive During Turbulent Times
- Media Companies Pivot to Increase New Subscriptions Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty
- What You Need to Know About U.S. Consumers Who Are Cancelling Travel Amid COVID-19
Get the latest on consumer intelligence, data insights and the COVID-19 crisis. Plus, learn how Resonate’s deep insights could empower your brand or agency to stay connected to consumers through uncertain times.